• Welcome

    My name is Fredrik Henriksson and I am currently studying game design at Futuregames.
    At the end of the education I will have a 30 weeks vocational training.

    I will write about my school projects as well as my spare time level design, roleplaying and games in general.
    I hope you will enjoy the blog.

    Contact:
    E-mail: fredrikhen@gmail.com
    LinkedIn: http://se.linkedin.com/in/fredrikhenriksson

Starcraft 2 Galaxy editor bug

Posted by Fredrik Henriksson On 10:30 AM 0 kommentarer

I found a nasty bug while working on my starcraft 2 map.
If you wonder how I sound after a night with no sleep at all you can actually hear me commentating in the video!

When I dont run into bugs its really fun to create maps for Starcraft 2!
Hopefully you all can see the potential of the map, I will show you the final version when its done.
Its a large 1 vs 1 map completely mirrored for balance reasons, with 4 very important watch towers.

If you got any good name ideas for the map please let me know!



The Starcraft 2 map editor is easier to use then Unreal, Unity or Hammer so I would recommend you try it out if your new to level design.


Thank you for reading, if you like my blog please Folow it! <3

Categories:

0 Response for the "Starcraft 2 Galaxy editor bug"

Post a Comment