• Welcome

    My name is Fredrik Henriksson and I am currently studying game design at Futuregames.
    At the end of the education I will have a 30 weeks vocational training.

    I will write about my school projects as well as my spare time level design, roleplaying and games in general.
    I hope you will enjoy the blog.

    Contact:
    E-mail: fredrikhen@gmail.com
    LinkedIn: http://se.linkedin.com/in/fredrikhenriksson

My Starcraft 2 map stats and info

Posted by Fredrik Henriksson On 1:40 AM 0 kommentarer

Here are a few images and stats from my Starcraft 2 map "Last Haven"
I also published a beta test version of it on EU Batlle.net under the name "Last Haven Beta 0.5"
If you try it out please comment and let me know what you think. Remember this is not the final version of the map I am still working on it.

(Clicka the images to increase size)



Categories:

0 Response for the "My Starcraft 2 map stats and info"

Post a Comment