• Welcome

    My name is Fredrik Henriksson and I am currently studying game design at Futuregames.
    At the end of the education I will have a 30 weeks vocational training.

    I will write about my school projects as well as my spare time level design, roleplaying and games in general.
    I hope you will enjoy the blog.

    Contact:
    E-mail: fredrikhen@gmail.com
    LinkedIn: http://se.linkedin.com/in/fredrikhenriksson

Design tour: World of Goo

Posted by Fredrik Henriksson On 4:44 PM 0 kommentarer

Today I came across this great design tour of the game World of Goo by WolfireGames on youtube, if you want to learn some about basic game design such as user interface, game atmosphere and gameplay progression this is definitely a good video to check out!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Design tour: World of Goo"

Post a Comment